Boot Camp is a group personal training program created for all fitness levels. It provides individual attention in a motivating, group setting to help achieve short-term fitness goals with measurable results. You will be guided in:
- Cardio. conditioning, strength conditioning, and flexibility.
- Assessments to create a base line so you can measure your results and so we know your fitness level.
- You are provided with the number of calories, carbohydrates, protein, and fats you need on a daily basis to reach your goal weight.
- A total body workout guaranteed to improve your overall fitness while losing fat inches and gaining lean muscle mass Class is outside when the temperature is above 50 degree and dry.
TRX Suspension Training
TRX Suspension Training builds true functional strength, improves flexibility, balance, and core stability all at once, as is required on the playing fields of sports and life.
- Movements using the TRX integrate strength and balance into a single dynamic format that taxes the nervous system at a high level and maximizes the benefits of bodyweight exercise for faster results.
- All levels, all goals.
- All core, all the time.
- Suspension Training is the next big evolution in functional performance training. The lines between movement, flexibility, strength, stability, coordination, power, and cardio blend together in unique and wholly functional format.
Focus on developing strength through the core of the body–the back, abdomen, and hips. This provides a foundation to continue working the rest of the body. The concentration is not only on strength but also flexibility and coordination. The goal of Pilates is overall body fitness, elongated supple muscles, and balance between body and mind, with all the parts of a person working as a whole. Pilates will improve posture, increase lung capacity, and build strong, sculpted muscles. Its emphasis on all around, complete fitness supports a variety of fitness goals, from building strength to increasing flexibility.
Hatha Flow Yoga
Based on traditional asana (poses) that help to balance mind, body, and spirit, add strength and flexibility to your body, this class starts with a 5-minute mini-meditation to get centered and bring awareness to the breath. It then flows into the physical poses (strength and flexibility), getting the heart rate up and burning calories. Core work is done in every class and ends with savasana, or final resting pose. All are welcomed to this open-level class.
A Latin inspired fitness class incorporating traditional Latin dances such as salsa, merengue, reggaeton, Samba, and Cumbia (to name a few) with fitness elements. It’s exercise in disguise! Come join the party and get lost in the music and watch the inches melt away! NO dance background required.
All N 1 Body
This class combines the use of resistance tubing, light weights, exercises that incorporated the STEP, and your own body weight to firm, shape, and tone your entire body. Great class for anyone looking to get in great shape!
A personal trainer will take a group through a varied and unique circuit training routine. Fun, fast, and furious!
Yoga in Motion
Yoga in motion fuses vinyasa yoga, a little power, fun music movement & plyometrics into a total body workout that transforms the body from the inside-out. The knowledge of basic yoga poses is encouraged however not necessary. Yoga in motion is a great way to burn calories & increase flexibility without making trips to both the yoga studio and the gym.
All core all the time! Everything you do involves your core so lets get right to the core of it. As the title indicates this class is designed to condition your core from the inside out. Core Conditioning is more than just planks and sit up. Let us show you how involved your core really is in everything you do and challenge you along the way.